Regional Manager (South East Asia)
- Business development – Identify and shortlist customers in Southeast Asia – especially Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, for the firm’s products and services.
- Sales – Directly close sales contracts or support management and partners in contract negotiations.
- Marketing – Attend and travel to regional forums, networking events, for business development. Conduct online marketing through the firm’s digital assets (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Website).
- Project management – Support the delivery team in ongoing projects.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years work experience after graduating from your first undergraduate or diploma degree, in a front-line, client facing, sales, marketing, business development role. Must be familiar with building sales and customer pipeline. Proven record of having closed at least US$3m of sales.
- Industry knowledge and personal networks: Familiarity and having network with architecture, urban planning, building materials, construction, real estate sector.
Writes well, Good communicator, Independent, Highly motivated, Self starter, Fast learner and able to adapt to different sector or industries easily, Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
Fluency in English and Mandarin. French, Vietnamese, Malay or Indonesian is a bonus.
Must be prepared to travel or be posted to local markets in Southeast Asia, depending on project.
The position advertised will be hired out of the Singapore office.
Kindly submit a CV with a recent photograph and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted