Edoardo BadanoPartner, Europe
areas of expertise
- Consultant, Wide Europe Engineering and Architettiriuniti – Dubai
- Consultant, Studio GAP associati Genova
- Partner, Urban Action Genova
- Consultant, Architettiriuniti & Partners Genova-Shanghai
- Consultant, Atelier Marc Barani, Paris
- Project Leader and Associate Mario Cucinella Architects, Paris
- Trainee, Studio Caffaro, Genova
- B. Arch, Università di Genova, Italy
- State qualified as a chartered architect in Italy
- Awarded qualification as Energy Performance Certificator (Regione Liguria)
With over 24 years of experience in masterplanning, architecture and urban designing, Edoardo has worked in strategic development sites all around the world including Dubai, Genova, Shanghai and Paris. In 2003, he founded a consultancy practice Urban Action in Genova offering services like architectural and technical design, project management, planning permission and site supervision.
Having been granted a scholarship at the International Laboratory of Architecture and Urban Design in Urbino, Italy, it was a promising entry for Eduardo Badano into the field of architecture, in which he would further his education and go on to amass over 25 years of experience in not only being part of all the stages of design and planning in the projects he was involved in, but also as a consultant to firms. As part of his role as a consultant, he has been a line of communication between firms and local authorities, coordinated teams and been a consultant for the overall consultant for masterplans.
He is currently based in Italy.