Geesi LeierPartner, Europe
areas of expertise
- Interior architecture and decoration
- Event design practice of Mr Pascal Eve, Paris, France
- Architecture practice of Mr Ed Tuttle, Designrealization, Paris, France
- Interior architecture practice of Mr Tino Zervudachi, MHZ, Paris, France
- Interior architecture practice of Mr. Pierre Yovanovitch, Paris, France
- Founder nd CEO of Interior architecture practice GeDesign Pte. Ltd., Paris, France and Bali, Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in Scandinavian languages and literature, Stockholm University
- Master’s degree in Interior Architecture, Met de Penninghen, Paris, France
A holiday in Bali and in Japan was for Geesi a revelation of architecture and craftmanship in Asia, she consequently joined the team of Ed Tuttle in Paris to work on various projects, renowned hotels such as Park Hyatt in Milano, Amanjena in Morocco, Amanbagh in India and many high-end private residences in various locations in the world.
Geesi pursued her experience for a few years with Tino Zervudachi and Pierre Yovanovitch where she was able to lead projects of high-end private homes.
Time came to set up her own practice in 2008 in Paris and since 2015 in Bali. Since then she has surrounded herself with a team of loyal draftsmen and craftsmen on both continents with whom the passionate journey of designing private residences, hotels, restaurants, spas and retails spaces continues.
Understanding the needs and aesthetics of both East and West, being up-to-date with the contemporary global lifestyle while sourcing in the rich heritage of arts and crafts of each national who is coming her way are the landmarks of Geesi’s work.
The ability to extract the best from both worlds allows her to serve clients worldwide.