Kelvin LimPartner, Engineering
areas of expertise
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction Management
- Managing Director, LKP Projects Pte Ltd
- Principal Consultant, LKP Consultants
- Assistant General Manager, L&M Prestressing Pte Ltd
- Project Manager, Construction Technology Pte Ltd
- Business Development Executive, Sembawang Holdings Pte Ltd
- Project Engineer, Drainage Department, Ministry of the Environment, Singapore
- Project Engineer, Sewerage Department, Ministry of the Environment, Singapore
•Professional Engineer registered with the Professional Engineers’ Board, Singapore
•Masters in Civil Engineering, Ecole Speciale des Travaux Publics, du Bâtiment et de l’industrie, France
Kelvin Lim is a trained civil engineer with over 30 years of experience in both the public and the private sector. Since attaining his master’s degree in civil engineering in France, he went on the work for the Ministry of Environment, in the sewerage and drainage departments. He then ventured into the private sector, taking up a position in Sembawang Holdings Pte Ltd. After a subsequent position in Construction Technology, he founded his own professional engineer constancy firm, LKP Consultants. Since its founding, Kelvin as the Founder, Principal Consultant and Managing Director has lead and undertaken many engineering and construction projects for private individuals and companies as well as government institutions.
He is currently based in Singapore.